Airport Bus Service from Nice airport to St Raphaël (4 per day). The Bus Depot is behind St Raphaël train station.
Car Hire available at Nice airport and in St Raphaël.
All trains stop at St Raphaël station including the TGV (4h30 from Paris)
Nice St Augustin (15mn walk from the Nice airport) TER
TER serves all stations between St Raphaël and Nice and stops at Boulouris station (500m from the villa)
Bus to St Raphaël every hour (100m from the apartments).
Medium size Casino Supermarket (50m from the Villa).
In the village of Boulouris (300m):
– Chemist, small Spar Supermarket (open 7days/week from 7am -7pm), Fish shop, Butcher, Bread and Cakes, Flower Shop, Paper shop, Bank, Post Office etc.
5 minutes drive:
– Large supermarkets and shopping centres plus a brand new Mc Donalds Restaurant.
St Raphaël offers a very wide selection of shops, amenities, cultural centres and car parks all year round.
Local Markets (fruit, vegetable, flowers, clothes and local crafts) including a market in Boulouris on Monday mornings
Numerous restaurants and bars in the area on the seafront and in town.
Indoor Swimming Pools
Local 18 hole courses: Golf Estérel, Golf de Valescure, Roquebrune.
Local 9 hole courses: Golf Academy and Golf de Cap Estérel.
In the Area: numerous golf courses Mougins, Mandelieu, Ste Maxime
Brand new 50 meter pool and 25 meter pool complex with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and gym room, 2 km from the villa
Sailing / Canoeing / Kayaking / Scuba Diving
Water Park “Aqualand” in Fréjus
Bowling & Ice Rink
Pool & Billiards
Tennis: indoor and outdoor tennis courts. Lessons available
Cycling and Mountain Biking
Walking : Coastal Footpath, Sentier Dramont, Sentier CRAPA and lots of walks in the Estérel Hills
Parascending in Fréjus
In St Raphaël / Fréjus:
Concerts and Bullfighting in Fréjus Arenas
Classical music at the Cathedral and Shows in the Roman Theatre
Roman remains in Fréjus: Arenas and Amphitheatre
Boat Trips to St Tropez, Cannes and the islands off Cannes
In the general area:
Discover the amazing “Corniche d’Or” (coastline) between St Raphaël and Cannes
Discovery of the “Gorges du Verdon”
Theatre, Dance and Music including the famous Nice and Antibes Jazz Festivals in July
Museums and galleries
Oceanographic Museum in Monaco
Catholic church in the village of Boulouris and St Raphaël
Protestant church in St Raphaël
3 Thalassothérapie centres locally (various treatments with sea water and muds) including one within walking distance of the apartments
Details of doctors, hospitals and chemists will be supplied in the apartment
- Quality aluminium bikes for adults and children
- FREE delivery and collection to your holiday accommodation
- FREE helmets, lock and tool kit with every rental
- Delivery and collection offered 7 days a week at a time to suit you
- Full French public liability insurance
- A range of great value hire packages or mix and match to suit your personal requirements
- Bikes available specifically for men, women and children in a variety of heights
- Baby seats, Tag a Long childrens bikes and toddler chariots available for children and babies from 3 months old
- A wide selection of accessories including baskets, pannier racks and car bike carriers