The Villa Na Mara FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How much is the deposit? 40% of the Total price
- When do I make the final payment? On arrival
- Do you take credit cards? You can only pay the deposit by credit card via paypal
- Can I pay cash on arrival? Yes but the deposit must be paid via bank transfer or paypal
- What is your damage deposit/security deposit and when do I get it back? We ask €500 euros which is retuned at the end of your stay if all is in order
- What is your cancellation policy? In the event of cancellation by the tenant before arrival, the advance payment is forfeited to the owner and the owner has the right to demand payment of the balance which would otherwise have been due on arrival if the cancellation is within three months of the arrival date. If the tenant does not arrive within 24 hours of the arrival date indicated on the contract, the contract is deemed to be cancelled and the owner can re-rent the property. The owner can retain the advanced payment and demand payment of the balance on the rental.
- Do you have restrictions on pets? We do not accept pets of any sort
- Can I smoke at your property? Yes … preferably outside
- Do I have to clean the property before we leave? You will find a very clean apartment on arrival. We will therefore ask you when you leave to leave it the same way. If you would like us to take care of the cleaning there will be a charge of €100. Thank you for your understanding.
- Do we have to recycle? We provide the adequate bins to recycle glass, cardboard etc.
- What happens if there is a power outage? We live onsite and we will do our best to get the power back on as quickly as possible
What is included in the rental
- What do I have to bring? We provide 2 rolls of toilet paper per toilet, kitchen paper, dishwasher tablets, dish soap, hand soap, shampoo and body wash. We also provide sheets, dishcloths and bathroom towels. Cot and high chair are available on request. Each apartment is equipped with washing machine and dryer.
- Are cleaning supplies included? yes
- Do you have books and games? Yes a small collection of various languages and a few basic games
- What appliances are available? fridge and freezer, dishwasher, induction cooking hob, microwave oven, coffee machine (filtrer & senseo pods) and electric oven. Washing machine and dryer. Wi-Fi, TV TNT & Satellite TV, Bluetooth MP3 player , CD player. Exterior gas & coal BBQ’s
- Is wood supplied for the coal BBQ? No. We provide gas for the gas BBQ
- Is there a first aid kit? Yes a small first aid kit is in the bathroom
- How many pillows are there on each bed? We provide 2 pillows per person
- Is the water drinkable? Yes .
- What type of internet connection do you have? We have fibre optic fast internet connection with wifi.
The apartments have been tastefully furnished and equipped to the highest standard with dishwasher, induction hob, microwave, steamer, oven, fridge, clothes washing machine and dryer. Sheets, bathroom towels and a hair dryer are provided. Cot and high chair are available.
- Air conditioning
- Satellite + local TV
- Non chlorinated Pool heated 27°C from April till October : shared between the 2 apartments
- 1 Parking space per apartment within the property. Free parking available in front of the Villa.
Villa Na Mara is divided into 2 separate self-contained apartments.
“L’Olivier” is the downstairs apartment and “La Mer” is the upstairs apartment.
For more than 6 people “Le Palmier” studio is rented with the downstairs “L’Olivier” apartment.
The property is fully landscaped and has its own 27°C heated swimming pool shared between the 2 apartments.
NB: The beaches are a sandy but we advise you to bring special swimming shoes as there are rocks in the sea.
NB: No nudity in any of the exterior spaces (garden,pool etc.)