Villa Na Mara 2549 Route de la Corniche - Boulouris 83700 Saint Raphaël FRANCE
Airport Bus Service from Nice airport to St Raphaël (4 per day). The Bus Depot is behind St Raphaël train station.
Car Hire available at Nice airport and in St Raphaël.
- All trains stop at St Raphaël station including the TGV (4h30 from Paris)
- Nice St Augustin (15mn walk from the Nice airport) TER
- TER serves all stations between St Raphaël and Nice and stops at Boulouris station (500m from the villa)
Bus to St Raphaël every hour (100m from the apartments).
ShopsMedium size Casino Supermarket (50m from the Villa).
In the village of Boulouris (300m):
- Chemist, small Spar Supermarket (open 7days/week from 7am -7pm), Fish shop, Butcher, Bread and Cakes, Flower Shop, Paper shop, Bank, Post Office etc.
5 minutes drive:
- Large supermarkets and shopping centres plus a brand new Mc Donalds Restaurant.
St Raphaël offers a very wide selection of shops, amenities, cultural centres and car parks all year round.
Local Markets (fruit, vegetable, flowers, clothes and local crafts) including a market in Boulouris on Monday mornings
Numerous restaurants and bars in the area on the seafront and in town.
- Indoor Swimming Pools
- Local 18 hole courses: Golf Estérel, Golf de Valescure, Roquebrune.
- Local 9 hole courses: Golf Academy and Golf de Cap Estérel.
- In the Area: numerous golf courses Mougins, Mandelieu, Ste Maxime
- Brand new 50 meter pool and 25 meter pool complex with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and gym room, 2 km from the villa
- Sailing / Canoeing / Kayaking / Scuba Diving
- Water Park "Aqualand" in Fréjus
- Crazy Golf
- Bowling & Ice Rink
- Pool & Billiards
- Tennis: indoor and outdoor tennis courts. Lessons available
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
- Walking : Coastal Footpath, Sentier Dramont, Sentier CRAPA and lots of walks in the Estérel Hills
- Horse Riding
- Parascending in Fréjus
Cultural ActivitiesIn St Raphaël / Fréjus:
- Bridge Clubs
- Concerts and Bullfighting in Fréjus Arenas
- Classical music at the Cathedral and Shows in the Roman Theatre
- Roman remains in Fréjus: Arenas and Amphitheatre
- Zoological Park
- Boat Trips to St Tropez, Cannes and the islands off Cannes
- Discover the amazing "Corniche d’Or" (coastline) between St Raphaël and Cannes
- Discovery of the "Gorges du Verdon"
- Theatre, Dance and Music including the famous Nice and Antibes Jazz Festivals in July
- Museums and galleries
- Oceanographic Museum in Monaco
- Catholic church in the village of Boulouris and St Raphaël
- Protestant church in St Raphaël
- 3 Thalassothérapie centres locally (various treatments with sea water and muds) including one within walking distance of the apartments
- Details of doctors, hospitals and chemists will be supplied in the apartment